Last year, 5000+ attendees had the opportunity to listen to 160+ renowned speakers from all over the world, and dive deep into the topics of the latest HR trends, challenges, technology, L&D, Recruitment, EB, HR strategies, talents, etc. The event hosted numerous star guests so far, such as: Henry Mintzberg (academic and author on business and management, Simon Barrow (the creator of the Employer Brand concept), Pim de Morree (Corporate Rebels), Stefan Ries and Jakob Kiblbock (SAP), Tom Haak (Founder of HR Trend Institute), and many more.
Throughout the years, HR Week has garnered the support of a multitude of companies spanning various sizes and industries that shared their best practices and the latest insights into HR trends, such as: Linkedin, Microsoft, Amazon, EY, Dr.Oetker, Hemofarm, NIS, SAP, Coca-Cola, MTU, Nestle, Hyperoptic, SentinelOne, Accenture, A1, Yettel, Schneider Electric, AIHR, Erste bank, etc. The event was also supported by York University that provided HR Masterclasses for attendees.
HR Week 2023 is coming back strong this year, promising thought-provoking, informative and captivating talks and discussions that will not only challenge the HR professionals but also empower them with actionable knowledge that enables immediate implementation, all to UNLOCK THE FUTURE that awaits the HR industry.
Introducing a completely new concept, the event now offers all-year learning. Peek into the amazing HR content to get you warmed up for the upcoming HR Week – sign up here and gain free access to a wide range of HR video content, and read HR journals with actionable strategies and practical advice.
Make sure you never miss a single HR content from HR Week! You deserve a Premium spot this year! Get 100 exclusive videos, all-year access to HR Week virtual officesand full access to the HR Week program this November. Secure your spot now.
Here are the most exciting experiences awaiting you at HR Week:
- 100+ top-tier HR keynotes, Masterclasses, Expert Talks that will deepen your HR knowledge.
- You will have your own profile with the optionto create the agenda to your interests and schedule. Pick all the talks you want to hear, make sure you get the best out of it!
- Networking part where you will be able to engage in spontaneous conversations and build relationships with other HR professionals
- HR Expo Zone with virtual booths where various HR vendor services will be exhibited – see the latest HR solutions
- Learning zone with a large amount of educational HR content (books, blogs, podcasts…) – explore, read, dive into the world of HR
- Opportunity to win special prizes, track your learning journey, and many more engaging activities!
The organizer of the event is HR World, an initiative created 5 years ago with the aim of developing the HR community and helping individuals in this field to boost the HR profession in the region to a higher level. The HR World community today brings together over 1000 HRs and 150 partner companies.
20th – 24th November, online
Secure your virtual seat now and enhance your learning! See you at HR Week 2023!
For more information about the event and this year’s speakers, visit https://hrweek.global/, follow the news related to participants and promo periods on Linkedin (hr-week), join the HR Week Linkedin group, Facebook (HRWEEK) and Instagram (hr_week).